We are delighted and incredibly proud of our Year 11 and Year 13 students who overcame the challenges of this year to achieve some outstanding results and crucially, attained what they needed to progress to their next stage.
Over 50% of GCSE grades were grade 7 or above and 16% grade 9. 95% of students achieved 5 or more passes including English and Maths. At A Level more than 38% of grades achieved by students were at A/A*, with nearly 70% of grades at B or above and 86% at C or above.
Notable GCSE results:
• Freya Garrigan and Alice McCarthy achieved eleven GCSE grade 9s
• Thierry Mancini-Tuffier achieved ten GCSE grade 9s and two grade 8s
• Jacob Parker achieved ten GCSE grade 9s and one grade 8
• Eli Roberts achieved ten GCSE grade 9s and one 6
• Ed Fogel achieved nine GCSE grade 9s, one 8 and one 7
• Ruby Broadbent-Samuels achieved 8 GCSE grade 9s and three grade 8s
• Isabella Bassett-Romo, David Evans, Florence Forde, Raphael Harvey and Agatha Shephard-Jones achieved 8 GCSE grade 9s and two grade 8s
Notable A Level results:
Hugo Bernie, Ruby Ellis-Whitty and Katy Shirtcliffe achieved four A*s
Joseph Hall achieved three A*s and one A
Harry Kemp and Marina Vujovic achieved three A*s
Joely Aherne achieved two A*s and two As
Olivia McNally, Alex England, Oliver McHenry, Adam Power, Emma Costa-Welsh and Lauren Fisher achieved two A*s and one A