In this section you will find information about our learning and teaching philosophy and curriculum. We aim for our curriculum to be aspirational for our students so that it meets the needs of all and ensure we become the people God created us to be, including great academic outcomes but also having the skills and abilities to thrive in modern society.
Religious Education is at the heart of our curriculum and lessons are carefully planned to ensure that all areas of the Bishops’ Curriculum Directory are met. Catholic Social Teaching is also embedded in our teaching to ensure that engagement with religious teaching is not solely the preserve of RE lessons but part of the development of the whole person.
Our College Vision forms the basis upon which our curriculum is based, so that the children entrusted to us will:
- experience the benefit of positive relationships
- develop ‘bucket loads’ of confidence
- attain the academic outcomes they need and are capable of
- develop the skills and attributes that will help them succeed in tomorrow’s world
- grow in faith and strive to live their lives as the person God has created them to be
Please click on the links to the left to find out more.